Tax Return Preparation Services in Arizona
We prefer to take a proactive vs. reactive approach to tax return preparation services. We take time and listen to each client’s unique situation, which allows us to take advantage of every possible tax saving opportunity. With new tax reform plan going into effect in 2018, we are in a position to identify key tax planning opportunities that minimize both your current and future tax liabilities. We provide our individual and business clients with the expertise and knowledge they deserve throughout the year. We don’t just prepare taxes, we want to help you, and will keep in touch to make sure there are no tax return surprises come the following April!
Tax Return Preparation services for:
- E-file available for all form 1040’s. We prepare and review all necessary forms and schedules, which includes schedule C for sole proprietors and 1099 contractors. All state tax returns prepared as well. For the small business owner, we conduct a comprehensive interview to ensure all possible expenses properly included.
- S-Corps (1120- S)
- We will review and advise you on your provided financials, and make adjustments as needed. All states tax returns included, and K-1’s provided to partners.
- Corporations (1120)
- We will review and advise you on your provided financials, and make adjustments as needed. All state tax returns included, and K-1’s provided to partners.
- Partnerships (1065)
- Estates, trusts & gifts
- Not-for-profit organizations (501-C3) required to file form 990
- Form 990, all schedules, as well as any other required filing. We will assist in preparing financials for tax purposes as needed, and provide guidance and tax advice as needed.